Terms and Conditionsm
Central Career Institute, LLC (dba Central Career School) may occasionally change the terms and conditions of site usage. These terms were last updated on February 10, 2009.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
- Copyright: This website, along with all its associated design, text and graphics is Copyright 2009 of Central Career Institute, LLC and is protected by United States and International law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks: Central Career School, the Central Career School logo and other associated trade dress are registered and unregistered trademarks of Central Career Institute, LLC or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Central Career Institute, LLC is prohibited. Other company, product, and service names appearing on this web-site may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Site Use: Central Career Institute, LLC grants you permission to electronically download and/or print out in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of evaluating the Central Career Institute, LLC programs for your personal use or for the use of your students. Other use, reproduction, copying, duplication or distribution of this site or its contents without prior written permission from Central Career Institute, LLC is prohibited. This web-site can only be used for legal purposes.
- Errors and Omissions: This site may contain errors and omissions. Central Career Institute, LLC reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notification.
- Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party websites. Central Career Institute, LLC does not take responsibility for the content and policies of these sites, nor should a link be construed as an endorsement of the third party or its website.
- Warranties: ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CENTRAL CAREER INSTITUTE, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING PRICING AND PROGRAM ITINERARY MAY BE INCOMPLETE, OUTDATED OR INACCURATE AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
- Indemnification: You agree to hold Central Career Institute, LLC and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through the use of, or the inability to use, this web-site. This limitation of liability applies to (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized director, officer, employee, agent or representative of Central Career Institute, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey.
Search on Central Career School
- 1. Today's Most In-Demand Careers - Central Career School offers career training in some of today's high-demand jobs...
- 2. Placement Assistance -
Our placement staff is there every step of the way to assist you...
- 3. Financial Aid Assistance for Those Who Qualify - Our trained staff can help you identify assistance in the form of grants and loans from...
- 4. Career-Focused Curriculum - Your classes will center on your selected area of study, period...