Medical Billing And Coding
Central Career School's Medical Billing & Coding Program provides you with the knowledge and hands-on skills required to function effectively in today's medical office environment.
You will focus specifically on the financial and insurance-related aspects of working in a modern medical office. You will be prepared to seek positions that require specialized knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, insurance billing and coding systems, computerized patient accounting, and computer skills and expertise.
So if you'd like to pursue a career in the fast-growing field of healthcare, but would prefer to work in an administrative capacity rather than a clinical role, then Medical Billing is the right path for you.
Did you know?
What the U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics says about Medical Records & Health Information.
- Employment is expected to grow much faster than average.
- Job prospects should be very good, particularly for technicians with strong computer software skills.
- Employment of medical records and health information technicians is expected to increase by 20 percent ...
BLS Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition: Medical Records & Health Information Technicians (Selected excerpts).
- Medical terminology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Medical software and billing applications
- Processing insurance forms
- ICD-9 coding
- HCPCS coding
- PC Training in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medical front office management
- And much more!
During the externship phase of the program, you will gain real-world job skills at a medical office, hospital, insurance company, etc. to round out your education.
Apply for Medical Billing & Coding with Central Career, to function effectively in today's medical office environment.
Central Career is a dental and medical training school in New Jersey. Our programs include dental assisting, medical assistant training, medical billing and coding, business and technology.
Career opportunities for Medical Billers
Health care is one of the largest and fastest growing career fields in the country, and the demand for well-trained medical billers and administrators is great. Central Career School's Medical Billing & Coding Program can help prepare you for a successful career in a medical front office, hospital administrative or medical insurance company environment. There are many career opportunities for trained medical billers:
- Physicians' offices
- Hospitals and surgical centers
- Diagnostic centers
- Insurance companies
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Inpatient and outpatient clinics
- Nursing homes and home health agencies
- Long-term care facilities
- Medical billing companies
- Many more exciting opportunities
- Medical Biller & Coder
- Hospital Biller & Coder
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Receptionist / Secretary
- Insurance Biller
- Medical Office Manager
Search on Central Career School
- 1. Today's Most In-Demand Careers - Central Career School offers career training in some of today's high-demand jobs...
- 2. Placement Assistance -
Our placement staff is there every step of the way to assist you...
- 3. Financial Aid Assistance for Those Who Qualify - Our trained staff can help you identify assistance in the form of grants and loans from...
- 4. Career-Focused Curriculum - Your classes will center on your selected area of study, period...