Financial AidCentral Career School offers dental assistant courses, medical billing training and office specialist courses.
If paying for your education is a concern for you, you are not alone.
Many Central Career School students require assistance in financing their education.
We want you to succeed, and understand that paying for school may be an issue for you. Our Financial Aid Office takes pride in our ability to work with you to find a way to finance your education. Our staff can assist you in completing the necessary applications and paperwork for various aid programs.
All applicants are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office so that eligibility for financial assistance can be determined. Our Financial Aid Officer will meet with you in person to guide you through the process of identifying appropriate grants and/or loans and to walk you through the application process.
Central Career School is an eligible participant in the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Financial Aid Programs. This type of financial aid is available if you qualify.
Central Career School participates in the following financial aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Stafford Student Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Parental Loan for Undergraduate Students (FPLUS)
- New Jersey Workforce Development Program Grants (and other State Assistance)
- Veterans' Benefits
- Payment Programs
Federal Pell Grant
For many students, Pell Grants provide a foundation of financial aid to which other aid may be added.
Unlike a loan, a Federal Pell Grant does not need to be repaid.
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
FSEOG's are awarded to students with exceptional financial need with priority given to students who receive
Federal Pell Grants.
Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
Federal Stafford loans are low-interest loans with funds borrowed from banks, savings and loans, credit unions, etc. Loan applications are available in the financial aid office.
Federal Plus Loan
FPLUS loans enable parents to borrow to pay the education expenses for a dependent undergraduate student enrolled at least half-time.
These low-interest loans are made with funds borrowed from banks, savings and loans, etc.
Loan applications are available in the financial aid office.
Search on Central Career School
- 1. Today's Most In-Demand Careers - Central Career School offers career training in some of today's high-demand jobs...
- 2. Placement Assistance -
Our placement staff is there every step of the way to assist you...
- 3. Financial Aid Assistance for Those Who Qualify - Our trained staff can help you identify assistance in the form of grants and loans from...
- 4. Career-Focused Curriculum - Your classes will center on your selected area of study, period...