Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite #302 Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 247-4212
ACCSC is a non-profit, independent accrediting agency whose goal is maintaining educational quality in the career schools and colleges it accredits by striving to assure academic excellence and ethical practices. The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Other Approvals / Affiliations
- State of New Jersey, Department of Education
- State of New Jersey, Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Approved by various county agencies for WIA training programs (including Middlesex County, Union County, Somerset County and Essex County)
- Private Career School Association of New Jersey
- Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- The Career College Association
Search on Central Career School
- 1. Today's Most In-Demand Careers - Central Career School offers career training in some of today's high-demand jobs...
- 2. Placement Assistance -
Our placement staff is there every step of the way to assist you...
- 3. Financial Aid Assistance for Those Who Qualify - Our trained staff can help you identify assistance in the form of grants and loans from...
- 4. Career-Focused Curriculum - Your classes will center on your selected area of study, period...